Friday, July 3, 2009

So one of my favorite hobbies is taking pictures. I have loved it since I can remember. I use to pose my stuffed animals on my bed and pretend like I was snapping their pictures. My camera of choice then was my hands but soon after I realized how much I wanted to take pictures. My parents were so generous and bought me my very own camera when I was seven.


Now I love shooting my beautiful girls. Besides my mom made me give my stuffed animals away. I think I would prefer capturing my girls over my stuffed animals. Although I did not get any attitude from my cabbage patch dolls.These are a few of my photos I took with my Canon point and shoot when the photography bug hit me again after my second girl was born. I am now the proud owner of a Nikon DSLR. This blog will be for me to post present and past photoshoots and everything else photography. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment