Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Been Way Too Long

I really have been taking photos the last few months. I can't believe how easy it is to allow your life to be filled up with all sorts of activities. A few months ago I was contacted by a photographer friend who was planning to move and asked if I would take on one of her clients. This client was needing some family pictures taken for their family reunion. To say I was nervous was a huge understatement. There were a lot of restrictions that were also placed on me for the location. We ended meeting up at a local park. Organizing 35+ was a challenge but I did it. The family was a lot of fun and the end result was good memories captured with photos.
DSC_0121

DSC_0107
DSC_0121
A family of seven boys. Their mom is a real survivor.
DSC_0098

DSC_0056
DSC_0051
DSC_0039DSC_0024
DSC_0001
DSC_0082

No comments:

Post a Comment